13 April 2016|
QA has launched a Cyber Lab designed to enable organisations to learn and practice how to defend themselves against a simulated cyber attack.
13 April 2016|
As the deadline for nominations to the 2016 Apprentice Installer Awards draws closer, the British Security Industry Association is calling for security companies to recognise their outstanding apprentices.
12 April 2016|
London, UK – April 6, 2016 – Imperva, Inc. (NYSE:IMPV), committed to protecting business-critical data and applications in the cloud and on premises, today announced that Symantec has added the Imperva Incapsula service to its Complete Website Security solution. Imperva Incapsula, a cloud-based security and performance service that enables safer, faster and more reliable websites, will round out the Symantec Website Security solution as an additional service that can quickly identify and address risks related to DDoS and other types of web attacks. The Symantec Complete Website Security solution goes far beyond encryption to deliver protection for websites, data and applications with 24/7 control that mitigates risk and helps to ensure uninterrupted performance for every website.
- Liverpool Crime Prevention Exhibition and Conference: BSIA calls for exhibitors and delegates
- Cryptzone Selected for Excellence Award: Threat Solutions Finalist for the SC Magazine Awards 2016
- Axis launches new product line to address security needs of small businesses
- MOD ANNOUNCES INVESTMENT BOOST FOR THE HOME OF UK’S NEW CUTTING-EDGE AIRCRAFT
- LOCKEN PROVIDES SECURITY SOLUTION TO AIRPORT INDUSTRY
- Organisations are shifting their cybersecurity strategies from reactive to agile
- SKYGUARD’S MYSOS DEVICE SAFEGUARDS DERBYSHIRE COMMUNITY HEALTH SERVICES NHS TRUST’S OUTREACH STAFF
- Semafone helps customers meet TLS compliance deadlines ahead of PCI standards
- Preservica joins the Information Governance Initiative to support preservation of long-term digital records
- BSI revises Code of practice for safe use of cranes
- Tripwire Study: Energy sector sees dramatic rise in successful cyber attacks
- Nest dissolution of Resolv highlights issues with the smart home devices
- QA warns we’re operating in the cyber security stone age when it comes to the Internet of Things
- 1,400 vulnerabilities found in CareFusion medical equipment
- Axis strengthens its perimeter defence solution portfolio with high-security video analytics