17 September 2014|
We often cherish the serenity, calmness and orderliness we experience when we visit any well established corporate firms, government functions, restaurants, organised social gatherings, schools, retail shops, etc . And we are fascinated by the gentle, but effective pace of movement of staff or protocol as they carry out their duties.
16 September 2014|
JB...advancing Bidenism with respect to womenfolks
Watch the Video: www.youtube.com/embed/HpL-A6ZNy_w
Twenty years ago today, the Violence Against Women Act was signed into law. It remains my proudest legislative achievement -- but it didn't happen because of me.
16 September 2014|
Controlling compliance costs continues to be one of the top priorities for businesses today. The ultimate challenge is how to keep the right data in the right place at the right time. Unfortunately, legacy solutions often only serve to turn archives into permanent storage pools and certainly don’t address long-term retention cost-effectively. It’s no surprise then that discussions in the boardroom are focused on how to balance long-term retention with bottom line economics. How much of what the business is paying to store has real business value? Could the information that is being kept pose a potential risk? What do you know about your data and, more importantly, what don’t you know? Can you be confident that the right content can be found on demand? How much budget is being set aside annually in long-term vaulting costs and how is this managed?
- Rehousing TYphoon Aircraft of Number 1 (Fighter) Squandron
- AIG launches cyber cover for SMEs
- Research shows UK under persistent attack...more than US, France and Germany
- Peplink signs distribution agreement with 4Gon
- David Blunkett to deliver opening keynote at inaugural (ISC)² Security Congress EMEA
- Independent Scotland: Naked and Alone as UK Counter Terrorist and Crime Fighting Assets Withdrawn
- Apple Pay analysis: what it means for security, merchants & payment industry
- 5 million Google accounts leaked to cyber security internet forum
- Foundry in Nigeria: Investment Opportunities, Challenges and Recommendations
- Google stops supporting SHA1 - Qualys analysis
- ExtraHop unveils healthcare edition combining real-time analysis of HL7 data with deep, rich wire data insight
- Openwave Mobility wins seven customers in seven months
- Pulsant announces expansion of largest commercial data centre in Scotland
- SeSys delivers 500th ATEX certified digital IP CCTV
- CloudSigma and CloudLeap partner to provide Live Cloud Migrations and Improved Disaster Recovery