07 March 2017|
London: The finalists for the European IT & Software Excellence Awards 2017 have been announced by IT Europa.
A total of 61 solution providers, 39 ISVs and 51 suppliers from 28 European countries have made the finals. The winners will be announced at the European IT & Software Excellence 2017 Awards Dinner at the Royal Garden Hotel, on 30th March 2017.
03 March 2017|
REDWOOD CITY, CA: Openwave Mobility has released key User Privacy upgrades as part of SmartIDM, a comprehensive digital identity solution for mobile operators partnering with OTTs. This launch comes at a time of heightened interest from network operators and regulators for secure subscriber identity solutions and robust privacy safeguards. SmartIDM is part of Openwave Mobility’s portfolio of Subscriber Data Management (SDM) products. The SDM market globally is expected to reach over $4 billion by 2021 and Openwave Mobility’s SDM solutions are already deployed within three tier-1 operators in the US, Europe and Japan.
03 March 2017|
London: IP EXPO Manchester has unveiled the world’s most famous hacker, Kevin Mitnick, as this year’s keynote speaker.
- Risk Ident strengthens partnership with Computop
- EUR 45.3 billion lost worldwide due to fake smartphones in 2015
- SSIP saves buyers and suppliers over £50 million annually
- Cloud-based access control and video case study
- Balabit named Representative Vendor in Gartner Market Guide
- Aricent and Rohde, Schwarz Cybersecurity unveil a unique bandwidth control solution
- TrapX deepens deception capabilities with DeceptionGrid 6.0
- Cloud infrastructure services providers comply with CISPE Data Protection Code of Conduct
- Snom and Centile at Mobile World Congress 2017
- SentinelOne receives coveted ‘Recommended’ rating for advanced endpoint protection solutions
- New software allows banks to personalise and differentiate services for improved customer experience
- New Pulse Secure Access Suite strengthens security
- 96% of public sector office 365 deployments have no backup solution in place
- COMMENT: Search engines demoting pirated content
- Caution: eBay messages, account info, and user activity not secured with HTTPS