09 June 2016|
New global research shows rapid adoption of intelligent machines used for automating and optimising business and IT processes. 92% of IT professionals surveyed recognise the technology is now central to the success of their business, but 68% acknowledge it raises new concerns about network security, access and controls
London, UK: Ipswitch announced the findings of an independent global study, carried out by analyst firm Freeform Dynamics. The survey examines the attitudes and readiness of IT decision makers with regard to intelligent machines and business systems (machines with decision making and learning capabilities). Exploring the fast-paced adoption of these systems, the report looks at the positive impacts already being observed in the commercial world and the potential barriers to even further mainstream adoption over the next decade.
09 June 2016|
SAN JOSE, CALIF.: Pulse Secure will be participating in the upcoming Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit 2016, including a featured presentation by Pulse Secure CTO David Goldschlag on ways of overcoming the challenges of secure access in the world of hybrid IT.
08 June 2016|
London, UK: Cryptzone has announced the expansion of its executive team. Cryptzone is scaling the company to properly meet the increasing demand for its Software-Defined Perimeter (SDP) solutions with the appointment of key industry talent: Paul Campaniello as Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), David Kennedy as Global VP of Services and Support, and John Reilly as Controller.
- TDSi’s MD ranked in ‘50 Most Influential People in Security and Fire’ List 2016
- Veracity showcases innovative direct-to-disk video storage at IFSEC 2016
- Axis acquires Cognimatics to strengthen retail offering
- Dimension Data appoints new UK & Ireland Managing Director
- Practical Considerations When Approaching Data Security
- 20 Uses Of A Storage Container
- Axis acquires IP specialists 2N
- Will Whitehorn becomes CILT President in the UK
- Endpoint Security leader issues Bring-Your-Own-Malware Challenge...£10K reward offered for Bromium-protected system compromise
- Qognify situator and Vanderbilt SPC intrusion now seamlessly integrate
- Military charity looking for people to take part in sky-diving fundraiser
- Thales helps Swiftch secure first Visa ready and MasterCard self-certified mPOS solution in the Middle East
- Veracity expands UK Sales team to support IT channel growth
- Imperva appoints Spencer Young as Regional Vice President of EMEA
- Security expert reacts to device hijacking security flaws identified in LG Mobile handsets