10 May 2016|
SERIES: CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA
THE NATIONAL BLUEPRINT FOR A BROAD-BASED DISSECTION OF AND STRATEGIES TO COMBAT CORRUPTION IN NIGERIA
THE GREAT SUMMONS
Throughout the length and breath of Nigeria, the bugle is being blown to summon all Nigerians to answer this national call. This call is to be Nigerian in all things Nigerian without recourse to ethnicity and violence; this call is to be humane in all things and be selfish in nothing. It is a summons to integrity; courage; to excellent service to humanity, this call is to every Nigerian to occupy their minds with serious things; to wipe out injustice and lay the foundation of an egalitarian society of fraternal proximity, to be punctual to work and to be committed to our employers. It is a summons to the employer that the worker deserves his wage; it is also a summons to workers not to turn their places of work into places of merchandize. Yea, it is a summons which places loyalty to fatherland above all else, to creativity and individual initiatives; to every Nigerian to carry their own cross and depend less on the Government; it is a summons for purposeful and visionary leadership and a dedicated, creative and committed followership. This call is an appeal for dialogue and understanding; it is an appeal against endless borrowing by the Government; it is an appeal for the diversification of the economy and a form of privatization that is fair to all concerned.
10 May 2016|
London: The need to earn a basic living, regain a sense of purpose and dignity and the belief in a moral duty to protect, avenge and defend are the key factors that push young Syrians into joining extremist groups – according to a new study by peacebuilding NGO International Alert.
10 May 2016|
Tony Naylor, a plumber, and Adrian Carelton, a railway engineer, started the 268 mile trek on Tuesday 03 May, Tony’s 50th birthday, and are hoping to complete it in just 21 days. They are travelling unsupported, carrying around 15kg of kit each which includes camping equipment.
- Security Serious Week launches 2016 Unsung Heroes Awards
- Send for Help Help Group is world's largest lone worker protection provider
- Carbon Black extends Next-Gen Endpoint Security SaaS offering to Europe
- VASCO extends biometrics authentication with DIGIPASS face recognition
- Yorubas are the Black Sheep of the Nigerian Union
- Eze Ndigbo: The Danger of a Kingdom in a Kingdom in light of the ongoing State Terrorism, Pastoral Terrorism and Cultural Imperialism in Nigeria
- More Panama Papers and $12 Trillion Offshore
- Greater ‘Card Present’ security sees fraud activity switch to eRetail
- Future success of Manchester and the North West hangs in the balance
- Checkmarx partners with WhiteSource
- CNL Software shapes future of IoT within organizational security
- Provenir integrates with Salesforce
- ASC’s solutions help authorities preserve and respond to threatening phone calls
- Emergency Services Show 2016 to hold in September
- World Password Day Today