19 August 2015|
...Buharism and the Fierce Urgency of Now
"What is more, the President has just one week to reverse all appointments already made to ensure ethnic, religious and regional balance. Any Nigerian can serve their country, guard and protect their President - the President is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not the President of any regional enclave."
18 August 2015|
London, UK: Tripwire, Inc. has announced the results of a survey of 215 attendees at the Black Hat USA 2015 security conference in Las Vegas, Nevada.
18 August 2015|
Checkpoint Systems, Inc. has announced EVOLVE-Store a real-time app for smartphones and tablets that supports real-time electronic article surveillance (EAS) and organised retail crime (ORC) event management.
- Hacker group targets businesses in Guernsey
- Kaspersky Lab accused of sabotaging rivals with fake malware
- AppRiver announces first Netherlands distributor, DCC
- AlienSpy RAT: Proofpoint analysis
- Mozilla Firefox Critical Exploit
- Industrial Control System (ICS) security summit returns to Amsterdam
- World Trade Agreement removes long standing barriers to lucrative government contracts
- BSIA publishes Code of Practice for security searches
- Labour Party's website knocked offline
- 'Cyber-Flashing': Police investigate as commuter receives indecent image on phone
- Endpoint risk five times greater than network or cloud
- Mother and daughter to take part in ‘Fall for the Fallen’ to raise funds for Blesma
- The Great Train Robbery
- East Midlands universities and police forces secure funding in regional policing partnership
- Outsourcing payment regulation compliance