24 April 2017|
SERIES: BUHARISM AND THE SWIFT URGENCY OF NOW
A treatise on pastoral jihadism, islamism, arabism and cultural imperialism in Nigeria
The agencies of the Nigerian Government that have been intercepting my private telephone conversations to friends and loved ones in Nigeria must know that the truth is indestructible and although I'm not the truth, I'm a truth bearer. I do the truth and follow the truth whole-heartedly, religiously, faithfully, loyally, unrepentantantly, fearlessly and unapologetically because the truth is eternal. It is the absolute and it is the highest measurement of a person - the individual, organizations and the nations and that weapon that will and can blast off the truth is not able to be manufactured until the time of the end, for the simple reason that that knowledge that will enable terrestial intelligence to manufacture such objects directed at the truth that can kill and wipe off the truth from the earth is not within and cannot be within the reach of any human intelligence and community because the Truth is from above and its origin is not from here, but from the supra-sensible.
21 April 2017|
Critical Communications World (May 16-18, Hong Kong) is on track to attract over 3000 critical communications professionals with 90% of the current registrations coming from outside Hong Kong, cementing CCW as a truly global event.
21 April 2017|
ABTA was recently hit by a cyber attack as a result of a fault with their hosting company: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39292133. Jake Madders, Director at Hyve Managed Hosting, on the shortcomings of the company in question:
- Commvault partners with Pure Storage
- Twitter accounts of ABC News and Good Morning America were targeted by hackers recently
- ECA launches CSR survey with Considerate Constructors Scheme
- Ground Control teams complete de-veg on exciting project for Costain
- Building society uses analytics software to meet regulatory requirements
- On track of the times: Realise the potential of your company fleet
- BSIA endorses the national surveillance camera strategy for England and Wales
- New cabling regulation to affect manufacturers, distributors and installers
- IoT Security Expert: "FDA needs tech industry's advice" (Abbott's St. Jude's pacemakers)
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- Where was Aisha Buhari when idiot Kumapayi flagrantly violated the dignity of the daughters of Nigeria?
- UKCloud launches Disaster Recovery to the Cloud service
- ADG Holdings bolsters security protection with TrapX DeceptionGrid
- ExtraHop combines analytics and low-cost storage to deliver intelligent workflows at scale
- US and UK cyberCrime Eeperts join NEUSTAR CONNECT: EMEA Security Summit