25 October 2010
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) has called for the Home Secretary to carefully consider the implications of the rumoured abolition of the Security Industry Authority (SIA), following recent speculation in the press that the security industry regulator is about to be scrapped.
- Negotiating through the security minefield on a budget
- Public hacking of new German ID card blames on failure to build security into system at initial stages
- CISO of eBay to Share Cloud Computing Tips at ISACA’s Information Security and Risk Management Conference in Vienna
- Trusteer receives Consumer Protection Services Award from Online Trust Alliance
- This is not your Mother’s Notification Platform!
- Security Essen 2010: Leading European experts from the political, industrial, economic and the scientific fields devote themselves to tackling the challenges of civil security