05 August 2015|
Sophia Antipolis, France: At their 18th Technical Plenary meeting held in Philadelphia, PA, on 20-24 July, oneM2M's members agreed on plans for the second release of oneM2M specifications and appointed new chairmen and vice-chairmen to advance the agenda of several key working groups.
- PALFINGER records significant revenue growth and exceptionally high increase in earnings
- AlienVault announces availability of updated open threat exchange
- Imperva Cited as a Leader by Independent Research Firm
- Datum reaffirms its commitment to information security with accreditation to ISO 27001:2013
- Encore Tickets selects NaviSite’s Managed Mimecast Service to achieve maximum uptime
- Pulse Secure unveils next generation platform to power mobile access to Datacenter Applications and Cloud Services