03 July 2015|
LONDON, UK: MWR InfoSecurity, has confirmed details of its latest service – Countercept, a complete service for detection and response to cyber attacks. Run by one of the only independent security consultancies listed on the CESG Cyber Incident Response (CIR) Scheme, Countercept is built around endpoint threat detection and response (ETDR), delivered from MWR’s operations centre for 24/7 real-time monitoring of an organisation’s assets.
- Clavister patrners with major telecom firms to make the 2015 Royal Swedish Yatch Club AF Offshore Race in Stockholm a huge success
- AdaptiveMobile set to protect one fifth of world's mobile subscribers
- PILGRIMS TAKES ITS PLACE IN TOP 5% OF SECURITY COMPANIES
- PALFINGER establishes a joint venture for the American wind market
- BeyondTrust eases audit and reporting pains with new Unified Web Console
- New Technology Enhances OPSWAT’s Gears and OESIS Framework Solutions