22 August 2014|
Check Point has announced that it is again positioned as a Leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Unified Threat Management (UTM).
This is the fourth consecutive year that Check Point has been named a Leader. Earlier this year, Check Point was named a Leader in the 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Network Firewall, a position it has held since 1999. This demonstrates the company’s top standing in providing comprehensive network security solutions for a full range of enterprise customers.
- PhishMe records explosive growth fueled by market demand and product innovation
- Moxa joins Cisco, GE, IBM, Intel, and AT&T in Industrial Internet Consortium
- World of tanks introduces strongholds game mode
- MOBOTIX, icomply in joint partnership
- A10 Networks' Web Application Firewall from Wick Hill's stable to carry ICSA Certification henceforth
- CCL Solutions Group partners with Nuix