01 September 2014|
The New Zealand Security Association (NZSA) has awarded Gallagher 'Innovative Security Product of the Year' at the annual NZSA conference dinner in Auckland, New Zealand. Gallagher's Z10 Tension Sensor, an intelligent electronic perimeter security device, has been attracting significant attention for product innovation in the global security market and has already won awards in the United States.
- SIA licence qualifications now over 1.25 million
- Increased demand for web apps hampered by lack of critical penetration
- Global Biometric market to reach a value of USD 23.3 billion by 2019
- GFT and Tech Trailblazers blazing trails to create new FinTech Trailblazers Award
- PhishMe records explosive growth fueled by market demand and product innovation
- Moxa joins Cisco, GE, IBM, Intel, and AT&T in Industrial Internet Consortium