04 March 2015|
WOKINGHAM, UK: Perforce Software and Interset have announced Perforce Helix Threat Detection, a security solution for the Perforce Helix source code management (SCM) and content collaboration platform. The jointly developed solution quickly and accurately identifies internal and external security risks related to intellectual property managed in Perforce Helix.
- Clavister extends relationship with leading South East Asian telecoms provider
- Onwave helps Osborne to avoid construction delays
- New security qualifications launched for Scotland
- Gallagher to assist the US secure cross-border facility
- Regent Samsic accredited as recognised Living Wage service provider
- 4G service and VPN bonding deliver reliable and flexible IP services