19 September 2014|
London: NICC, the UK’s technical forum for telecommunications, has published its updated specification for the ‘Requirements on communication providers in relation to CLI (Customer Line Identification) display services and other related services’.
- Wick Hill becomes certified training centre for SafeNet Authentication Service
- Guardian24’s Alarm Receiving Centre awarded BS8484 certification
- Gallagher wins again for innovative security product
- NaviSite launches two additional UK Cloud Nodes
- Tech Trailblazers Awards announce "Firestarter" bursary for non-VC funded early stage startups
- Guardian24’s lone worker safety app released on the Google Play Store