06 May 2016|
Tel Aviv, Israel: Checkmarx and WhiteSource have announced a partnership, providing Checkmarx users with a comprehensive Open Source Analysis (OSA) solution. The new capability adds full visibility of the open source components used by developers. It reports known security vulnerabilities contained in the open source code and suggests available fixes. It also highlights licensing and compliance issues in any used open source components.
- Construction hoist standard for transporting people or goods is revised
- FireMon delivers record 2015 Revenue...adds security industry veteran as CMO in Q1 2016
- PALFINGER achieves new record levels of revenue
- Industry leader covers nearly 700 compliance policies and platforms
- Varonis to stifle ransomware with new threat models
- TIM Implements Qognify's Innovative Solution in Stores Across Brazil