26 March 2015|
London, UK: Becrypt has announced that CESG, the UK’s National Technical Authority on Information Assurance, has published its End User Devices Security Guidance on Becrypt tVolution. The comprehensive guidance follows testing on a standard laptop device in a working IT environment and includes an assessment of tVolution against twelve security recommendations. The guidance provides reassurance to public sector organisations including councils, the NHS and government departments, that sensitive data to OFFICIAL level is protected when deploying Becrypt end user devices for staff to work remotely.
- SANS to offers popular information security courses in Dublin during June
- iCandy World recognised as a company to inspire Britain
- OpenDNS unveils ‘NLPRank,’ a new model for advanced threat detection
- Tripwire announces capture the Flag Cyber Security Competition
- Security contract renewed at Wakefield Trinity Wildcats
- Britain's first new “greenfield” university in 40 years launched tomorrow...with a radical new approach to teaching engineering