20 April 2017|
Cisco Live, Melbourne, AU and Tinton Falls, NJ: Commvault has announced the integration of its Commvault Data Platform and IntelliSnap® technology for FlashStack™, a flexible, converged infrastructure solution offered jointly by Cisco and Pure Storage, combining the latest in compute, network, and storage hardware into a single, integrated architecture. By providing the data protection layer for FlashStack with IntelliSnap integration, Commvault is working with Pure Storage and Cisco to address the ongoing shift from the traditional silo approach of separate servers, storage, and networking equipment to a pre-designed, pre-engineered, tested and optimized solution that provides organizations with a high performance, scalable infrastructure for deploying mission-critical workloads.
- Athena Risk secures office in USA
- Nutanix and Microsoft front Zerto Tech Alliance programme
- Huawei and Commvault jointly launch the Hybrid Cloud Backup Solution
- MOBOTIX brings innovation and partnerships to ISC West 2017
- 17% growth ensures Nationwide Platforms remains world's largest IPAF provider
- TomTom Telematics collaborates with SOTI