16 May 2013|
Last week, the “Moroccan Ghosts” published a list of 52 defaced Israeli sites, replacing site content with political propaganda pages (and some cool Moroccan music).
Looking into the hacked domain list, we noticed that most of the domains in the disclosed list are hosted on the same server. In this case, a large hosting company in Israel. It was relatively easy to see that the server itself runs PHP v5: http://imperva.typepad.com/.a/6a01156f8c7ad8970c017eeafcc736970d-pi
16 May 2013|
LONDON, UK: AhnLab, a leader in advanced internet security protection for businesses, today announced ambitious business growth targets in the EMEA region after the company had one of its most successful years’ to-date, seeing a surge in revenues and business from globally recognised companies.
16 May 2013|
San Mateo, Calif.: AlienVault, the leading Unified Security Management provider committed to making security visibility complete, simple and affordable,has announced that is has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2013 “Magic Quadrant for Security Information and Event Management”* for the second consecutive year. In addition, AlienVault was included in the “Critical Capabilities for Security Information and Event Management”* report for being one of the largest participants in the SIEM market as determined by Gartner.
- ProRail chooses NICE Situator for security, safety and operations management
- ISACA INSIGHTS speaker highlights three Key technology challenges
- SMBs reclaim control with the affordable and easy to use 3CX Mobile Device Manager solution
- Locking down the cloud
- Lieberman Software partners with Odyssey Consultants to deliver Privileged Identity Management to Southern Europe
- Trusteer on $45M ATM Cyber-Heist
- BridgeHead & NetApp collaborate to offer hospitals data and storage management solutions
- MOBOTIX offers new partners free training through IFSEC promotion
- The Kenton Group and Pbxwall fight toll fraud in the UK
- gateprotect and White Oak partner to offer customers on the Iberian Peninsula innovative solutions
- IFSEC International and FIREX International open, ready for business!
- Terror threats: UN Security Council keeps an eye on volatile States in sub-Saharan Africa
- Panasonic goes to IFSEC with Solutions
- Baroness Ruth Henig adds another feather to her cap….appointed BSIA’s special advisor on regulatory change
- UN Secretary General hails release of peacekeepers detained in Golan, appreciates assistance of Qatar, others