02 February 2016|
Amazon Web Services announcement of the launch of its AWS Certificate Manager yesterday has High-Tech Bridge asking why Amazon has joined the game so late, with such a geographically limited service.
Infosecurity consultancy High-Tech Bridge's free SSL/TSL security checker, which provides users with complimentary TLS (transport layer security) and SSL (secure socket layer) analysis and report, was launched back in October 2015 and, since then, nearly 97,000 tests have been conducted, where users want to check the reliability and security of their data encryption.
Unlike Amazon, High-Tech Bridge offers a 24/7 service world-wide. Amazon's service is only currently provided in the US East Coast. That's a shame as High-Tech Bridge's Live SSL Security World Map clearly shows that SSL tests are in demand internationally and not just on the US' East Coast. High-Tech Bridge has added to the service by launching a free API last month.
02 February 2016|
Major updates and new features challenge crowd-sourcing start-ups for vulnerability reporting
VC-backed Bug Bounty startups lose their battle to non-profit Open Bug Bounty project?
Over 17,500 websites, including such industry giants as Microsoft, Amazon, LinkedIn, eBay, Apple and BBC fixed security vulnerabilities on their websites reported by XSSPosed researchers.
Launched in June 2014, XSSPosed is a non-profit website designed for security researchers to report and help patching vulnerable websites. Since July 2015, XSSPosed offers Open Bug Bounty coordinated vulnerability disclosure program for any website and to any security researcher.
01 February 2016|
Jones is the head of campaigns and policy at Global Justice Now, which has just released a 54-page report titled, "Gated Development - is the Gates Foundations always a force for good?"
- Symetrica’s advanced radiation detection technology helps secure contract with US Department of Homeland Security
- AdaptiveMobile expands product portfolio
- Security auditors should update risk driven methodologies says Hoelzer
- Send For Help Group's subsidiaries achieve NSI Gold Standard
- Legal landscape report reviews the issues affecting the UK’s legal IT
- ARMED FORCES HONOURED AT SUN MILITARY AWARDS
- Options and GoldenSource partner to provide fully managed enterprise data management solution
- Online Trust Alliance and Cryptosoft to host free webinar on Global Privacy and Data Protection Day
- Guardian24 awarded Secured by Design accreditation
- Memoir reveals team’s devotion to achieve impossible tasks
- NTT positioned as a challenger in the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Video Surveillance Trends and Outlook for 2016
- Children spend more time online than watching TV
- University of Virginia hit with phishing attack, affecting 1,400 Employees
- New wave of attacks hit Ukrainian power industry