21 April 2015|
SAN DIEGO: Aethlon Medical, Inc. has announced that Dr. Robert Stern, professor of neurology, neurosurgery, and anatomy and neurobiology at Boston University School of Medicine (BUSM) has presented preliminary, unpublished findings related to research being conducted by Aethlon Medical's majority owned subsidiary, Exosome Sciences, Inc. The presentation was given earlier today at the 5th Annual Traumatic Brain Injury Conference being held in Washington, D.C.
21 April 2015|
LONDON: Lancope, Inc. has unveiled its new ProxyWatch™ solution for enhanced security context at RSA Conference 2015. A key component of the StealthWatch® System 6.7 release, the ProxyWatch solution extends network visibility and provides more in-depth insight for enhanced threat detection, incident response and forensics.
20 April 2015|
UN Photo/Christopher Herwig
As the great moral issue of our time, sexual violence in conflict is used to terrorise, displace and subjugate victims, the Special Representative of the Secretary-General on the issue told the Security Council recently, urging the body to take action to deal with this growing threat.
- UN envoy blasts terrorist attack on Ministry in Somalia as ‘assault’ on country’s youth
- Demand for Vegan Trademark at unprecedented high
- ESET CEO Richard Marko voted “Most Respected CEO” in Slovakia in PwC and Forbes CEO Survey
- Director pleads guilty for using fake security guards
- Becrypt signs new SME partnership with Atos UK
- itSoft extends its security-as-a-service offering using Clavister solutions
- RiskIQ highlights digital threats to banks
- Solihull Council commissions new Data Centre from Secure I.T. Environments
- How could ‘Operation Decisive Storm’ in Yemen affect security for the oil and gas industry in the Middle East?
- AppRiver quarantines 200 million malicious emails in Q1 2015
- GISW report offers insight into key trends and opportunities in the information security profession
- Aethlon Medical announces cancer clinical trial agreement
- DDoS attacks pose biggest threat yet to European businesses
- SearchYourCloud announces enhanced search and security application for easy, secure access
- EnterpriseDB’s new Postgres Cloud Database expands data privacy with enhanced encryption