16 July 2015|
The Unisys survey, which polled over 2,000 British adults, also gauged people’s views on the likelihood of their personal information stored by various public and private sector organisations being accessed by unauthorised personnel in the coming 12 months.
London, UK: British citizens are divided on whether they want to see video-enabled drones used to patrol the UK’s streets and public spaces, according to the findings from the Unisys Security Insights report announced today.
16 July 2015|
Woking, Surrey:Tony Price has been appointed UK sales director at value added distributor Wick Hill, specialists in secure IP infrastructure solutions. With the security market in a period of exceptional change and experiencing a shift of focus from breach prevention to breach management, Price’s job will be to lead Wick Hill’s education, training and sales expansion drive in the UK and Ireland
16 July 2015|
Developed with the UK Government as part of its National Cyber Security Programme, new careers hub aims to encourage people into the Cyber Security industry and keep them there
Launched this week by Digital Economy Minister Ed Vaizey, at Reform’s ‘Cyber security: assurance, resilience, response’ conference, the Inspired Careers website (www.inspiredcareers.org) has been designed to help address the cyber security skills shortage by attracting new people into the industry and providing professional career paths and opportunities. The site has been developed with funding from the Department for Culture, Media and Sport (DCMS) as part of the UK Government’s National Cyber Security Programme, with the support of CREST, the not for profit body that represents the technical information assurance industry.
- Nuix appoints Paul Slater as Executive Director for EMEA region
- Bromium and Microsoft collaborate to deliver the world’s most secure endpoint
- Operation Liberpy: ESET sinkhole and destroy 2000-strong keylogging botnet
- BSI appoints Stephen Page as non-executive Director
- Plant opening in traditional Bavarian dress
- The Financial Industry’s Biggest Threat
- BSIA leads the way in security standards development
- GCHQ backs WMG - Masters in Cyber Security
- Wick Hill's deal paves way for further growth and international expansion
- Social Media: The Latest Challenge To Aviation Security
- CROSSWORD RAISES £1.5M TO PURSUE CYBER SECURITY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY TRANSFER DEALS
- Buhari’s Change Mission (2) and hidden Caliphate Agenda
- AlienVault appoints Brian Robins as Chief Financial Officer
- Security experts on outages
- 2nd Mining Security & Crisis Management Forum to take place in Johannesburg in November