08 September 2016|
LONDON: Arkadin has announced the acquisition of Applicable Ltd with offices in Bristol (UK), Brisbane (AUS) and Houston (USA).
07 September 2016|
London: UKCloud has announced that it has achieved certification against the ISO27018 information security standard, for the protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds, becoming the first UK company to be awarded this status by certification body, LRQA. UKCloud has also today announced that it has successfully re-certified against the ISO20000 standard for IT Service Management for a further three years.
07 September 2016|
Paris, France: Pulse Secure, the leader in secure access solutions has announced that Interdata, a highly regarded provider of security solutions and Secure Premier partner is one of the first French partners to join the new Pulse Secure NAC Ignite certification programme.
- UK security exporters look forward to IFSEC Southeast Asia 2016
- Cops and Robbers: Don't be duped by Fake Police!
- Safety features to look for when choosing vehicles
- Closing the Gender Gap in Cybersecurity
- Shavlik wins Gold Award
- Man arrested in connection with murder of Oliver Dearlove
- Security Council extends mandate of UN peacekeeping mission in Lebanon
- Axis and Canon announce change of global sales and marketing framework for network video portfolio
- AppSense improves visibility of Desktop Environments
- Gaming goliath fights back against counterfeiters
- FireMon announces new standard in change automation
- Man charged with nine public order offences and terrorism offence
- Dimension Data listed among top 10 fastest-growing consulting service providers, 2014-2015
- CWCS managed hosting gains industry recognition for quality, secure and reliable cloud services
- Unisys Study: Executives committed to digital business despite security concerns, execution challenges