13 October 2016|
Scam calls designed to steal money from victims are increasing in the UK, according to data released by Hiya, the call-blocking and caller ID company. The UK leads Europe in the highest percentage of nuisance calls, at a significant 13%. Immediately to follow are Spain and Sweden with 11% and 8%, respectively.
21 September 2016|
Members of the British Security Industry Association’s (BSIA) Export Council will be showcasing their latest products and services to visitors of Security Essen over 27th – 30th September 2016.
12 October 2016|
The British Security Industry Association (BSIA) – the trade body for the UK’s private security industry – is launching the results of a white paper which examines the challenges of buying and selling high-quality security solutions.
- Paul Calatayud joins FireMon as Chief Technology Officer
- OUR PROFUSE APOLOGIES TO ALL OUR NUMEROUS READERS/GUESTS WORLDWIDE
- Sopra Steria partners with Sybenetix
- Formulating an all-in-one solution that truly integrates the source tagging process
- Duo Security secures access to the Microsoft Cloud
- CYBER TERRORISM BIGGEST SINGLE FUTURE THREAT FOR A QUARTER OF UK ITDMS
- UN Secretary General urges world leaders to "act now"
- When I was welcomed as a refugee
- LET THERE BE PEACE
- Security Council extends UN Mission in Liberia
- 100 Years of The Tank
- BSIA urges end users of IP CCTV to take cyber security seriously
- The Challenges Of Building In Built Up Areas
- Soliton launches ground breaking video mobile encoders for public safety applications
- The blasts that shook New York and New Jersey