23 August 2015|
SERIES: Buharism and the Fierce Urgency of Now
STAY IN THE SHIP AND DO NOTHING...THE DOLOMITE OR THE SILENT SENTINEL SYNDROME OR RUBBER STAMP SOLUTION
Do you see a person whose house is on fires, but keeps sleeping and snoring and even when woken up by concerned neighbours, stutters: Ba frovbrem..how I for do? Muto yamutu...ba CHANJI! Keep sleeping then, Mallam!
AXIS OF PENDULUM OR AXIS OF POLITCIAL PROSTITUTION
POLITICAL PENDULUMS OR POLITICAL PROSTITUTES
These are rootless politicians as found in the Nigerian political class - to them its not politics of conviction and consciencism, but FOOD IS READY POLITICS. They are political scums and sacavengers always rumaging the political bins of the nation. They go for and settle for or get settled with GHANA MUST GO. To them it's not about principles and service-orientated politics, but politics of greed, intense ambitions and personal aggrandizement with the sole aim of looting public treasury having fat bank accounts at home and everywhere that is safe, properties, buying private jets, yatches, marrying many wives and having many concubines all over the place.
22 August 2015|
Series: Buharism and the Fierce Urgency of Now
CAN WE EVER DEFEAT TERRORISM AND EXTREMISM IN NIGERIA, AFRICA AND GLOBALLY?
But who really are the suppliers of weapons/foods to theses beasts, and who really are their financiers and who really do recruit for them globally as any global attempts to defeat terrorism and extremism MUST start by asking these questions and finding genuine answers to them, for you do not attempt to hew down an evil iroko tree in the villager square by cutting it from the trunk, but by going deeper in order to uproot all of its roots including its tap roots?
21 August 2015|
XSSposed celebrated its one year anniversary this summer and over the past 12 months the non-profit web vulnerability archive has helped secure websites from 5,000 vulnerabilities, thanks to researchers identifying flaws and risks that they have found in websites such as Microsoft, Apple, Amazon, the BBC and LinkedIn, to name just a few.
In celebration of its first year, the archive recently launched an Open Bug Bounty program, which is an essential step in helping security researchers and website owners coordinate vulnerability disclosure, without putting websites visitors at risk.
- Network Utilities strengthens Pulse Secure partnership
- Okta unveils inaugural “Businesses @ Work” Report
- Muhammadu Buhari: A Nepotist and Mujahid in Government
- Mumsnet's suffers cyber attack
- Portmap DDoS Threat
- Microsoft Office CTaskSymbol Use-After-Free Vulnerability
- BSIA publishes revised Lone Worker Guides
- Data of over 14,000 Government officials compromised in Ashley Madison breach
- DDoS attacks hit Portmap
- Ashley Madison Data Dump..."O You this adulterous generation"
- Putting a stop to APC's tissues of lies and Muhammadu Buhari's unNigerian loyalty
- Who's Afraid of Shadow IT?
- Mumsnet resets users' passwords!
- Africa moves to Gaborone
- BSIA releases public sector Guide on Information Destruction