21 January 2015|
Many people have New Year’s resolutions of going to work out at the gym or eating better. As we start another year that is sure to yield more vulnerabilities and breaches, we should also resolve to implement a solid security plan for all of our cyber assets. We should review our security in-depth strategies to make sure we have the proper technology, people and processes in place to support and secure the business infrastructure. When you walk into a gym for the first time, you may wonder to yourself, “Where do I start?” Similarly, let’s dig into where you should start with your security.
21 January 2015|
Nigeria will not break up...Nigeria will never, ever break up!
Don't Fight, Burn, Kill and Die for Me or Any Politician
We are all INEC, Jega, guardians of free and fair elections - heirs of the rule of law, custodians of democracy, Nigerianism and trustees of our Great Union, so one another's keeper!
Be warned! Victory belongs to God.
20 January 2015|
Wilmington, Massachusetts: Rigaku Raman Technologies has introduced Progeny ResQ, the new generation in handheld chemical detection. Progeny ResQ enables the rapid detection, identification and response to chemical and hazardous threats at the touch of a button. Utilizing Raman technology, the device is an intuitive chemical analyzer and provides emergency responders, law enforcement professionals and the military with the industry’s most comprehensive chemical detection range in a handheld form.
- THE PEACEMAKER'S PLEDGE
- Army launches landmark campaign
- Watchful Software Extends Flagship RightsWATCH security solution for Microsoft Azure users
- icomply-centric CCTV Solution wins National Innovation and Excellence Award
- Flexera enhances FlexNet Licensing
- What David Cameron's "ban on encryption" would mean for businesses
- Amateur photographer releases limited edition ‘Armistice Dawn’ to raise money for Blesma
- East Africa Security Forum to be held in Kenya
- US and UK to stage "war games" on each other as defence against online criminals
- NTT named a challenger in 2014 Gartner Magic Quadrant for managed security services, worldwide
- Clavister enhances presence in Brazil with CISB membership
- CloudMask partners with Bellstone Consultancy Group to offer data protection in the UK
- Third annual update to the defence equipment plan published
- Telit to help build awareness of privacy and security across The Internet of Things
- Expert reacts to President Barack Obama's new proposals on how consumers' personal data is handled