03 February 2016|
Members of the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) have returned from Intersec reporting a successful exhibition for UK exhibitors.
The three day show – held at the Dubai World Trade Centre over the 17th – 19th January – is seen by many as the most important security exhibition in the Middle East region and it plays a pivotal role in enabling UK companies to meet with potential customers, existing distributors or partners and as a platform to launch new products into the Middle-Eastern market.
Intersec has been a key fixture for many BSIA members who exhibit year-on-year and it continues to attract new exhibitors who are keen to take advantage of the opportunities the show presents.
03 February 2016|
HUDSON, Mass: Corero Network Security (LSE: CNS) has announced that France-based SdV Plurimédia, the leading hosting provider for the international media industry, has implemented the SmartWall® Threat Defense System (TDS) to protect its world-class data centers against DDoS attacks. With the Corero solution in place, SdV Plurimédia brings an optimum level of reliability to its networks and guarantees DDoS protection to its customers as part of its 99.999% Service Level Agreement (SLA).
02 February 2016|
London (UK): As the Self Assessment Tax Return deadline looms in the UK, PhishMe has warned of phishing messages, purporting to be from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) circulating. While the number of campaigns* circulating in 2015 has decreased against previous years, the messages themselves still pose a threat due to their sophisticated and devious nature. It's worth noting a recent deviation is, instead of spreading malware, the scammers are trying to directly spoof individuals into handing over their personal information.
- Security researchers, unhappy with official Bug Bounties, are turning to the Open Bug Bounty project
- Gates Foundation: Pushing "Values of Corporate America"
- The EU General Data Protection Regulation Is Now Law...Here’s What You Need to Know
- 5 Tips for Choosing the Proper Encryption Solution
- "You can bid for up to £10,000.00 to celebrate this year's Armed Forces Day", MoD tells local communities in Britain
- The Gambler's Progress Report Card
- Symetrica’s advanced radiation detection technology helps secure contract with US Department of Homeland Security
- AdaptiveMobile expands product portfolio
- Security auditors should update risk driven methodologies says Hoelzer
- Send For Help Group's subsidiaries achieve NSI Gold Standard
- Legal landscape report reviews the issues affecting the UK’s legal IT
- ARMED FORCES HONOURED AT SUN MILITARY AWARDS
- Options and GoldenSource partner to provide fully managed enterprise data management solution
- Online Trust Alliance and Cryptosoft to host free webinar on Global Privacy and Data Protection Day
- Guardian24 awarded Secured by Design accreditation