24 July 2015|
We would begin this editorial by sounding a very strong warning to all political officials in Nigeria that the days are fast gone when public officers think they can do whatever they like and get away with it or continue business as usual. All political officials and their cronies MUST hear us loud and clear that we shall from this side of the Atlantic henceforth, keep them on their toes and give them sleepless nights until they do what is right for the overall good of the Nigerian people.
23 July 2015|
Trafficking remains one of the major issues for border security and management agencies. Whether humans, drugs, contraband or CBRNe proliferation, trafficking provides major challenges that affects peoples lives and countries economies, whilst proving hugely profitable for organised criminal gangs. Different regional issues provide global challenges.
23 July 2015|
“Crisis Planning Room” software reduces the cost and complexity managing IT security incidents within a secure workspace
UK: Cyber Crisis Planning Room (CyberCPR) has been officially launched as the first UK developed SaaS/on-premise platform to help incident managers, analysts, executives and support staff plan and coordinate cyber incident remediation activities and post incident analyses.
- ID theft-protection firm lifelock fails at protecting data
- Imperva Cited as a Leader by Independent Research Firm
- BSIA welcomes new section chairmen
- Cyber Threats Evolving Too Fast to Keep Up With
- ROYAL NAVY'S LATEST SUBMARINE TO SET SAIL THIS SUMMER
- Wandera reveals Q2 2015 mobile security and data usage figures
- Datum reaffirms its commitment to information security with accreditation to ISO 27001:2013
- NSPCC: Improving the Emotional Wellbeing of Children in Care
- HMIC's post-inspection review of South Yorkshire Police: Do some children matter more than others?
- Getting ex-military personnel back into work
- SMEs should not just rely on employees to encrypt emails
- Encore Tickets selects NaviSite’s Managed Mimecast Service to achieve maximum uptime
- Pulse Secure unveils next generation platform to power mobile access to Datacenter Applications and Cloud Services
- Globo’s enterprise mobility technology underpins Milton Keynes Council flexible working initiative
- Trend Micro mplements task management solution from Ascertus for Central HR Department