17 June 2016|
Paris: DCI is offering a new diversified range of innovative training courses adapted to the needs of countries friendly with France. Training is based on the expertise, equipment and know-how acquired by the French Army during recent operations in Afghanistan and Africa, which guarantees training at the highest level.
16 June 2016|
Paris: DCI has completely refurbished the infrastructure of the Draguignan International Training Centre, which was integrated into the Military Schools of Draguignan in November 2013, in order to expand its capacities.
16 June 2016|
The European Fencing Industry Association (EFIA) has launched a new and unique guide to cyber security, providing its members with free cyber security advice, in addition to guidance on the dangers of internet crime. EFIA Chairman, Bernard KilBride, who has recently completed a BSc degree in computer security, says ‘there has never been a worse time to be connected and unprotected’, with the UK fencing industry a surprisingly vulnerable sector, given their involvement in their clients’ own security requirements.
- Carbon Black unveils collective defense ecosystem
- BioConnect solution changes security game for new London colocation facility
- Sohonet select Opengear to add resiliency to its network
- Amulet Hotkey launches world’s first hardware-virtualized GPU solution on Dell Blade Servers
- Online fraud detection spend to hit $9.2bn by 2020 as fraudsters target mobile transactions
- Tenable Network Security and ServiceNow help customers prioritize and streamline their security operations
- Meeting the new Building Regulations security rules - help from DHF
- UN determined to work collectively to ensure people worldwide are protected, says Ban
- DHS and DOJ Return Valuable, Ancient Artifacts to India
- BlackVault Guardian launches to protect against network security breaches
- Al Murabit Security Services first Iraqi company awarded international industry leading accreditation from UKAS
- Pulse Secure aids PCI compliance with granular cipher enhancement
- Rajant named technology sponsor in sharp electronics Robolliance Programme
- Computop delivers game changing payment services for Bigpoint
- WatchGuard acquires Hexis HawkEye G to deliver holistic network security from the network to the endpoint