15 August 2016|
Poole: Integrated security manufacturer TDSi will be giving visitors a chance to see its new range of GARDiS software and hardware solutions at IFSEC Southeast Asia 2016, which is being held in Kuala Lumpur from 7th-9th September. The show follows this year’s highly successful IFSEC International in London, which saw increased stand visitor numbers and considerable interest in the company’s latest web-based product.
15 August 2016|
London, UK: Three out of every four organisations have been hit by the loss or theft of important data over the past two years, a sharp increase since 2014, according to a new survey of more than 3,000 employees and IT practitioners across the U.S. and Europe. The report, released today, was conducted by the Ponemon Institute and sponsored by Varonis Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ:VRNS), a leading provider of software solutions that protect data from insider threats and cyberattacks.
12 August 2016|
London, UK: RiskIQ has launched RiskIQ PassiveTotal App for IBM QRadar, which integrates with IBM security intelligence technology to achieve fully integrated external threat context to security incidents. Joint customers can accelerate incident remediation seamlessly by accessing internet datasets as they investigate offences in IBM QRadar.
- Learn from others at the Emergency Services Show
- Ferns Surfacing cuts CO2 emissions and annual fuel costs
- IoT to further expand when oneM2M releases next set of specs this autumn
- Predatory and bestiality in bigot Muhammadu Buhari's jungle Nigeria
- Zerto announces new European partnership with Claranet
- Good news for private UK PC Windows users
- BeyondTrust listed as a representative vendor for third year in a row
- Winter Scott LLP adopts email and document management solution for ease of SRA compliance, enhanced data security and fee earner productivity
- People and processes brought together under one brand and one secure single sign on with Secure Cloudlink
- Cyber security practice established at Zycko Benelux
- Leading IT and Network Management Software provider adds new managed file transfer products and editions
- Fatih Ozavci from Context Information Security highlights risks of growing VoIP attack surface and threats
- Ruckus Raucous
- Sherman's story
- Expert Comment: UK Card Fraud Losses Climbed 18 Percent in 2015