15 December 2014SAN DIEGO, Calif.: Cubic Corporation has announced that Chris Bellios has been appointed senior vice president of National Intelligence, Mission Support Services. He will report to Bill Toti, president and general manager of Cubic Mission Support Services. |
15 December 2014|
BSI, the business standards company has revised PAS 5748, Specification for the planning, application and measurement of cleanliness services in hospitals. Sponsored by the Department of Health, the specification was first published in 2011 as a means of helping acute, community and mental health hospitals in England demonstrate that plans were in place to keep their premises clean and safe for patients.
15 December 2014|
However, over three quarters of businesses in the UK, France and Germany admit they have no policy for managing the impact of wearables joining the network.
LONDON, UK: Ipswitch has announced the results of a European online survey of IT professionals* to determine the readiness of businesses for wearable technology in 2015. The results demonstrate that a large number of wearable devices will be introduced to workplaces over the next 12 months and connect to the corporate IT infrastructure. However, very little thought has been given to the impact this will have on network performance and security, with only 13 percent of organisations saying that they have a policy in place to cover managing the impact of wearable technology.
- Lancope named as one of the IT Industry’s Tech Innovators
- Gilman Louie joins Cubic Executive Advisory Board
- Aethlon Medical initiates patient recruitment for FDA approved clinical study
- New vehicle damage repair standard is published
- Adapt, Quorum, CommVault, Nexenta, TIntri and X-IO peer into their crystal glasses to predict what 2015 holds for the global security community
- FAIR FUNDING MODEL FOR CADET UNITS IN SCHOOLS
- Destover malware with Sony signature
- ForgeRock announces new products that put connected identity
- The inception of "Inception"...one of the most sophisticated malware attacks ever seen
- The commonality in increasingly sophisticated attacks like Inception
- Sony uses Amazon Web Services to counter persistent attacks
- The top three phishing scams of 2014
- POODLE returns, this time on TLS
- IMImobile delivers Karnataka MobileOne...India’s first mobile governance platform
- The Internet of Things (IoT) Will Fail if Security Has No Context