22 February 2015|
Asia Pacific (Apac) countries present enormous opportunities for oil and gas companies, with some oil leaders recently announcing further expenditure for hydrocarbon production development as the region’s energy market has the highest contribution to the global energy demand. In order to produce hydrocarbons in this region, oil and gas companies must address its particular security challenges.
22 February 2015Ultra Electronics AEP announces its PayGate™ Online secure payments processing service is now available to public sector organisations via the government’s Digital Marketplace. |
20 February 2015|
Reports have been flooding in about computer maker, Levono. It has been installing adware onto new consumer computers that activates when taken out of the box for the first time. The adware, named Superfish, is reportedly installed on a number of Levono's consumer laptops out of the box. The software injects third party ads on Google searches and websites without the user's permission.
- THE DEARTH OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE CORPORATE WORLD
- Onwave helps Osborne to avoid construction delays
- Leidos gets MoD contract to run military logistics programme
- New security qualifications launched for Scotland
- Top 8 trends in Security to be discussed during Frost & Sullivan’s analyst briefing
- Gallagher to assist the US secure cross-border facility
- New research reveals increasing concerns around end user security risk
- FAST launches “The UK Software Industry: a Manifesto for Growth”
- Regent Samsic accredited as recognised Living Wage service provider
- Clinical trials go digital with Thales and SureClinical
- LAD deploys Corero to protect gaming customers from DDoS attacks
- 4G service and VPN bonding deliver reliable and flexible IP services
- Brits are splashing out and shaping up!
- Honeywell launches new FAAST Aspiration Smoke Detection Applications Guide
- CNL Software opens PSIM Centre of Excellence in the UAE