13 March 2012|
PRAGUE, Czech Republic: The Remote Assistance tool in the new avast! 7 makes it easier for users to help their friends without requiring a house call.
13 March 2012|
London: As Super Tuesday got under way in the US elections last week, reports started coming in about an electronic voting platform whose security was massively compromised after the election board invited external researchers to test its systems.
12 March 2012|
London: Commenting on reports from last week’s RSA 2012 event that IT security professionals have a high risk of burnout, Varonis Systems says that the use of cost-effective data governance technology – most notably in the area of unstructured data – can go a long way towards reducing the stress of staff and so avoid the burnout of valuable IT staff.
- Free event to help Manchester businesses prepare for the Olympic challenge
- FBI: Playing monkey to catch other ‘monkeys’
- Baillie Gifford adopts Varonis’ DatAdvantage solution
- SANS Institute wins the SC Magazine Award for Best Professional Training Programme
- Quickoffice and Accellion partner to offer an integrated, secure, file editing, saving, and sharing environment for mobile devices.
- Collier & Madge Plc selects Pensar Systems to deliver fully managed services portfolio
- Avecto confirms staff are weakest link in IT security chain
- Popular SANS security training returns to United Arab Emirates
- Infosecurity Europe organiser describes commercial DDoS attack trends as worrying
- Tufin survey on the proposed changes to EU data protection laws highlights the need to automate compliance audits
- Private security firms hail increased public and private sectors partnership
- Defence Secretary briefed on RAF’s combat-readiness for the 2012 Olympic Games
- BSIA’s members explore overseas markets to widen revenue base through exports
- Serco to save MoD £71 million
- Nigeria: The Danger of governance without accountability in times of national emergency and severe threats to national security (Part 1)