20 May 2013|
With cash-for-crash scheme convictions taking place all over the country, fleet operators should be taking steps to combat the crooks.
In one of the most prominent cases, three men who deliberately caused a car crash that led to another collision in which a woman died were sentenced to 10 years each. It was the first time that somebody had been killed as a result of a cash-for-crash scam.
20 May 2013|
Dreieich: Covert investigations, observations and many other applications of police, security
firms and detective, an unobtrusive communication among all participating forces is very important. Appropriate
technical equipment, which ensures such, is therefore one of the basic equipment of public and private security
forces. With the OnGuard V Imtradex brings a new solution for covert communication on the market, just in time
for the Critical Communications World, which starts in Paris on the 21st of May. Small, absolute interference-free
and with a modern in-ear-receiver, the smart communication solution applies particularly to demanding users in
the security segment.
20 May 2013|
HOLLYWOOD, FL: Prolexic, the global leader in Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) protection services, announced today that it tracks more than 47 million bots in its global IP reputational database. Each time a bot is used in a DDoS attack against a Prolexic client, the bot’s IP address and location are logged and tracked.
- Palo Alto Networks achieves rigorous common criteria EAL4+ Certification
- Copy cat, copy cat sitting on the doormat - Barracuda copies Google
- Do young employees present a phishing risk?
- Three bodies, two guns, one river
- IGEL extends UK distribution with Arrow appointment
- Gallagher wins Govies Awards
- Parliament receives troop rotation details for final period of Afghanistan mission
- Lancope joins Cloud Security Alliance to help protect next-generation infrastructure
- Elections in Pakistan and Collateral Violence
- Why Hosters Should Care About Web Security
- AhnLab sets aggressive business growth targets in the EMEA region as it opens UK office
- Unified Security Management provider included in Gartner Critical Capabilities for security information and event management
- Prolexic issues recommendations for validating DDoS defenses
- Hitachi TrueNorth Partners have a complete solution to answer organisations’ data governance requirements
- Barracuda web application firewall enhances protection against distributed