27 January 2015|
Phishing emails are without a doubt one of the biggest security issues consumers and businesses face today. Cybercriminals no longer send out thousands of emails at random hoping to get a handful of hits, today they create highly targeted phishing emails which are tailored to suit their recipients. While these emails can take more time and effort on the hackers’ side, there is no doubting the fact that provide a much bigger return on investment (ROI).
27 January 2015|
Vigilance can report that Checkpoint Systems, Inc. has revealed its new RFID labels that are certified by ARC at the Auburn University RFID Lab for four apparel categories, including footwear, in order to streamline source tagging.
26 January 2015|
London, UK: The Tech Trailblazers Awards, the first annual awards program for enterprise information technology startups, today unveils the third edition category winners – identifying them as the ones to watch for the year ahead.
The startups have been put through their paces, with the initial judging round determined by the diverse panel of technology industry experts, then with the winners decided by the voting tech public and revisited by the judges armed with virtual dollars to invest. Winners in the Tech Trailblazers categories of Big Data, Cloud, Emerging Markets, FinTech, IoT, Mobile, Networking, Security, Storage, Sustainable IT and Virtualization, as well as the Firestarter category, can look forward to prizes designed to promote and expand their businesses in varying ways.
- Malaysia Airlines website attacked
- Exploit kit targeting zero-day vulnerability in Flash Player
- 0Day Vulnerability in Adobe Flash being exploited by Angler Exploit Kit...What to Do
- Now What? Why we should talk about incident response
- Industrial Control System Security: Does vulnerability affect your systems?
- Critical infrastructure executives complacent about Internet of Things Security
- Security experts react to the State of the Union address
- Healthcare.gov sending sensitive info to third party web sites
- Lieberman Software reduces the risks of enterprise password management
- Cubic Defence New Zealand ranks number one for Defence Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- President Obama promotes cybersecurity measures in State of Union address
- New research shows an over-reliance on email
- Blame the 'Grand Children' of the North (GCON) over Boko Haram
- Experts: Angler EK is exploiting previous unknown vulnerability in Internet Explorer
- AppRiver dissects current global threats to cyber security...weighs Obama's in the balance