25 February 2015|
This summer, former Brigadier and Blesma Chief Executive, Barry Le Grys, will be leading a team of adventurers to take on the Three Peaks Challenge, raising vital funds to support wounded veterans.
24 February 2015|
Two more software makers have been caught adding dangerous, Superfish-style man-in-the-middle code to the applications they publish. The development is significant because it involves AV company Lavasoft and Comodo, a company that issues roughly one-third of the Internet's Transport Layer Security certificates, making it the world's biggest certificate authority.
AndfFollowing the news that Comodo is shipping adware Privdog which is worse than Superfish https://blog.hboeck.de/archives/865-Comodo-ships-Adware-Privdog-worse-than-Superfish.html Mark James, security specialist at ESET and Amichai Shulman, CTO Imperva explain how it works and what the implications are in comparison to Superfish:
24 February 2015|
Nottingham Forest and Bolton Wanderers players and fans pulled out all the stops on Saturday in support of their charity for the year Blesma, The Limbless Veterans.
- Moxa's new EDR-810 Firmware to support transparent firewall and real-time event notification
- Cubic receives additional $2.9 million training order to increase support for the Romanian army
- Defence Secretary hails UK military for mission in Sierra Leone
- How to avoid a CryptoWall Nightmare...an unfortunate not-for-profit experience
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Europe to open with Ministerial Keynote
- Quantum's Stornext cuts complexity with workload storage for milestone video surveillance customers
- FAST addresses the needs of the growing UK software sector with launch of new membership scheme
- Oil & Gas Security in Asia Pacific to be addressed at a Forum in Bangkok
- Ultra electronics AEP offers BACS payments SaaS solution on G-Cloud 6 framework
- Lenovo caught installing adware on new computers
- Company behind Superfish technology under DDoS attack
- The Gemalto Hack
- Securing Obama’s “Internet Cathedral”...Who are its priests?
- Clavister extends relationship with leading South East Asian telecoms provider
- THE DEARTH OF EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE IN THE CORPORATE WORLD