17 October 2016BARCELONA, SPAIN – VMworld Europe: ExtraHop has announced two new integrations with VMware's enterprise-ready, cloud management platform, VMware vRealize® Suite. The integrations with VMware vRealize® Orchestrator™ and VMware vRealize® Operations Manager™ deepen the company's strategic relationship with VMware, giving mutual customers unparalleled real-time visibility into the performance, availability and security of the Software-Defined Datacentre (SDDC). |
17 October 2016|
Mobile Mini has announced an increase in half year revenue to £28.9m, for the period January to June 2016 for its UK business.
17 October 2016|
Employees and IT professionals in German organisations are more confident about their ability to resist the growing risks of cyberattacks and insider threats than their counterparts in the US, UK and France. Those are among the findings from a new study of more than 3,000 end-user employees and IT practitioners across the U.S. and Europe.
- TDSi to showcase new GARDiS Solution at Expoprotection in Paris
- NSI and DHF achieve prestigious accolade at major security awards
- U.S. Strikes on Yemen: Ensuring Proxy Wars and Stalemate?
- Pulse Secure dramatically expands global channel
- OEB 2016: conference could set agenda for future shape of education
- Mobile workspaces are not ready for the cyber threats of tomorrow
- WP Engine boosts SEO and security across all customer sites with free SSL/TLS certificates
- Hiya: Phone scams are rising dramatically in the UK
- BSIA members to showcase excellence at Security Essen 2016
- The real price of security solutions
- Obama marks a historic moment in global efforts to combat climate change
- Hurricane Matthew: What you need to know
- As Gate Safety Week begins...£500,000 court fine imposed after death caused by unsafe gate
- Almost three-quarters of police websites lack a secure connection for visitors, deemed insecure
- Paul Calatayud joins FireMon as Chief Technology Officer