31 August 2015|
Organisations are on high alert for signs of money laundering. Alerts raised in the field or by detection systems need to be investigated in a timely manner to satisfy customer service levels or notify authorities. Action needs to be taken quickly, decisively and by agents with the correct skills and authority.
31 August 2015|
It is imperatively important to underline the fact that recently published National Military Strategy of the United States of America 2015 outlines global security environment as the most unpredictable. The document foresees current security threats on continental level and highlights the list of countries and regions different from the previous ones.
29 August 2015|
The White House, Washington
I was in the first company of Marines to enter Baghdad in 2003. As a combat veteran, I know the cost of war. It is something I still carry with me today in the U.S. House of Representatives, where I have the privilege of representing the people of northeast Massachusetts. And I am reminded of it every time the questions of war and peace come before Congress.
- Who Hacked Ashley Madison?
- OPSWAT Releases First Report on Market Share of Anti-Malware Vendors
- Muhammadu Buhari: A Nepotist and Mujahid in Government
- UK lockmakers meet the lock attack challenge
- Executive cyberstrategy sessions unite senior executives globally in addressing evolving cyber threat vectors
- Matrix42 launches new package manager for Microsoft SCCM and Empirum
- Peplink helps innovative Sao Paolo School solve bandwidth issues
- Certifigate Found In the Wild on Google Play
- TACKLE WORLDWIDE WATER SHORTAGES WITH DIET, SAYS THE VEGAN SOCIETY
- 2015 Presidential Election Isuues
- Analysys Mason tackles file sharing securely with Varonis DatAnywhere
- Attack on GitHub
- ASIS and (ISC) 2® to host Career Center at ASIS 2015 and (ISC)² Security Congress
- Take responsibility for power quality
- How to Solve the Five Biggest Email Security Problems