23 June 2016|
INDIANAPOLIS: Preventable medical error is now the nation’s third leading cause of death, according to a recent study from the Surgical Department of Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Without transparent care in hospitals, many patients continue to suffer great harm without ever knowing what happened to them. This public health issue requires more public knowledge and research funding as well as increased awareness within the medical community.
22 June 2016|
Earlier this month, Blesma’s Chief Executive (and former Royal Engineer) Barry Le Grys, Associate Director of Fundraising Barbara Warner, and Blesma Member Matt Weston travelled to the Regimental Headquarters of the Royal Engineers in Chatham, Kent to receive a cheque from Lieutenant Colonel William MacDonald and Lieutenant Colonel Dickie Hawkins MBE.
22 June 2016|
London, UK: A study carried out just days before the referendum on whether or not the UK should leave or remain a part of the EU has shown that the public is unclear of the impact that leaving the EU would have on their privacy. The survey conducted on behalf of the security and privacy and comparison website, Comparitech.com, and carried out by OnePoll found that out of 1,000 members of the UK public, 47% did not know whether or not their privacy would be better protected if the UK left the EU.
- UEFA European Championship apps may violate Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policies
- Unisys achieves membership in new AWS partner programme
- Yuji Ichimura elected new Chairman of the MOBOTIX Supervisory Board
- Now is the Time to Ban Assault Weapons
- MBDA and DCI team up in capacity-based training
- Qognify appoints a new regional Vice President for the US West Region
- iCandy pledges a donation from every Peach and toy MiPeach to Great Ormond Street Hospital Children’s Charity
- How cognitive biases shape our sense of security and why does it matter
- TDSi Manager to address ‘Women in Engineering Day’ Event
- CMI Defence and Ricardo together for the UK ‘Challenger 2’ Life Extension Project
- Renault Trucks Defense and DCI enter into a strategic agreement based on a capability framework
- WhiteHat Security's report reinforces the need for organisations to focus on risk to drive application security programmes
- Tenable Network Security unveils new solution for measuring security assurance
- Tenable Network Security Wins Best Risk Management and Regulatory Compliance Solution at 2016 SC Awards Europe
- NuData Security makes strategic appointments to support company growth