23 August 2016|
Black-Hat Hackers are becoming more sophisticated, while their wares are becoming more diverse and complicated. One of the latest pieces of malware, the nasty Rex Linux Trojan, packs in DDoS attacks, ransomware, and a Bitcoin miner.
23 August 2016|
SANTA CLARA, Calif: Arista Networks (NYSE:ANET) today announced next-generation telemetry and analytics capabilities designed for modern cloud networks. The new Arista EOS® (Extensible Operating System) and CloudVision® features provide customers with deep visibility into today’s network workloads, workflows, and workstreams on a network-wide basis, accelerating completion of day-to-day tasks and reducing operational costs.
22 August 2016|
This poem was written in 2007 and since then has been published and republished on Vigilance many times in defence of kids who often bear the brunt of the various insanities in our modern world and as the poet's indictment on the purposelessness of war and other barbarism such as the current global jihad in human community.
- NSFOCUS continues Middle East commitment in partnering with MDS Computers, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Experts Comments: 65% of IT leaders expect a serious data breach to hit their business in the next year
- ONS Retail Report: Online shopping grows, but consumers need to be aware of fraud risks
- Xceed Group prepares RFIB for IT service growth
- Varonis helps Miramax control and secure valuable contracts
- Varonis gives Jesus College control of data access and permissions, enables regulatory compliance
- Experts Comments: Companies you trust are stealing from you
- TDSi awards AlertSystems ‘Platinum Partner of the Year Award’ for 2016
- Virgin Trains welcomes decision to suspend industrial action
- Communic Indonesia 2016 reveals this year’s conference agenda
- Three steps to cloud security: Protecting connected manufacturing
- AppSense announces Endpoint Security Suite 2.0
- Truck Parking Europe app now available for TomTom driver terminals
- The Dudman Group saves £44,000 with paperless workflow technology
- Leading trade associations sign memorandum of understanding