20 May 2016|
Media Alert: Comparitech.com finds that 1 in 4 Britons would allow their mobile, broadband or TV provider share data with third parties if they could get a cheap or free service
Comparitech.com, the website that helps people to make informed choices about privacy, together with One Poll, has polled 1,000 members of the UK public and found that one in four people would willingly give up their personal data to third parties in return for a cheap or free service from their mobile, broadband or TV provider. This can include data such as contact information and web usage, which could then be used to target advertisements by third parties, or in worse cases compromise privacy in the event of a data breach.
19 May 2016|
Qognify, formerly NICE Security, has announced that Hongqiao Airport in Shanghai, China, is marking the seventh anniversary since its implementation of Qognify’s Video Management Solution. Airport management has leveraged the security solution’s stability and versatility to expand its role further, to ensure smooth airport operations.
19 May 2016|
For the report, High-Tech Bridge analyzed domains of the leading cybersecurity companies from the NASDAQ’s NQCYBR index, as well as few private but well-known cybersecurity companies. They used Domain Security Radar for this purpose, a free online service designed to detect cybersquatting, typosquatting and phishing domains for a particular brand or Internet domain.
- Security Experts: SWIFT Interbank Sys warns...2nd breach victim
- Symantec’s core scan engine has a critical vulnerability
- Education, Puzzles, Networking and Swag...Security BSides is back
- PhishMe May Cybercrime Alert: Whaling Attacks, Employee Data Theft Expected to Surge
- RiskIQ helps The Lagardère Group eradicate rogue Apps and domain infringement
- Xceed Group recognised in The Sunday Times SME Export Track 100
- Prpl Foundation to keynote at Cloud Security Alliance European Summit
- Qognify to showcase award-winning security portfolio at IFSEC International 2016
- SWIFT Interbank Exchange's secon attack
- FTC to study security update practices in mobile industry
- South American company increases superior threat intelligence and consultancy in Britain
- Researchers release profile data on 70,000 OkCupid users without permission
- New white paper from PwC Legal Points published
- BriForum Boston and London calls on AppSense for key speaking session
- Two-thirds of FTSE companies admit they have been hit by a cyber breach in the past year