27 April 2016|
Five key steps to undertake in the event of a cyber security breach
In this article, Chris Cassell, IA Consultant, Becrypt, describing how important it is for a company to follow a structured, effective and informed process in the event of an IT cyber security breach. The article details five key steps as a methodology for digital forensics.
27 April 2016|
London, UK: RiskIQ has been named one of the “Fast 50” hottest privately held networking and security companies by leading investment bank, JMP Securities. The second annual “Fast 50” list identifies the most visionary security and networking companies that are best positioned to dominate their respective markets.
26 April 2016|
LONDON AND STERLING, Va.: Neustar, Inc. has released the findings from its third global DDoS Attacks and Protection Report titled The Threatscape Widens: DDoS Aggression and the Evolution of IoT Risks. The April 2016 report follows a survey of over 1,000 IT professionals across six continents, and reveals that few organizations globally are being spared DDoS attacks. With the bombardment fairly constant throughout 2015, it is no longer a matter of if or when attacks might happen, but how often and how long the attack will last. Faced with this ongoing onslaught, the report demonstrates that increasingly DDoS-defense savvy organizations are now arming themselves accordingly.
- Blesma Channel Swimmers win People’s Choice Award at Soldiering On Awards
- UN Secretary-General expresses doubts over two-state solution in Middle East
- Marine Environment Protection Committee meets
- Crystal Nneka Ozoka: A very focussed Nigerian...steadily cystallising her greatness as a worthy ambassador of her country at one of UK's top universities - City
- Hammond urges Taliban to end violence against civilians
- Veracity set to conquer UK market...appoints new Sales Manager
- Neustar records huge growth in Europe
- Finyl Vinyl donates proceeds to Blesma
- Interoute named Best Cloud Service Provider at UK Cloud Awards 2016
- Stockholm welcomes web defenders for SANS Institute training
- Mexican voter database containing 93.4 million records leaked online
- Our responsibility to act
- Optex Systems receives $841,000 in initial orders for its advanced laser Protected periscopes
- Webinar: Integrating Identity Governance and Privileged Identity Management for Complete Control
- Amputee to raise money for military charity that ‘changed his life’