24 November 2015|
It’s no surprise to anyone that Wi-Fi use continues to grow. However, what is hard to believe is that there are so few public Wi-Fi networks capable of serving our needs outside of the home securely—particularly when you consider that as of today, nearly everyone owns a smart phone, 91% use a laptop, and 80% have a tablet. The portability of these items reflects intent of use, which is, of course, mobility. But there is little point in being able to work remotely from a coffee shop, do banking from our phones while waiting at the airport, or make purchases from the comfort of a hotel room when there’s a high risk of having data stolen due to the lack of security when using public Wi-Fi.
24 November 2015|
With Black Friday exactly one week away, director at NuData Security - Ryan Wilk, has offered a few tips for retailers to ensure a painless and profitable Black Friday. Feel free to use in its entirety or, if you are writing your own piece, comments can be extracted from this attributable to Ryan:
23 November 2015|
Today International Alert, Europe’s leading peacebuilding NGO, welcomed the UK Government’s commitment to tackling what Prime Minister David Cameron described as “the causes, not just the consequences of conflict”, under the National Security Strategy and Strategic Defence and Security Review.
- Opengear signs OEM representative and distribution agreements for Africa
- Critical vulnerabilities took nearly two months to patch
- Survey Data: IT and end users disagree on what makes a good desktop experience
- OPSWAT report reveals ranking of top anti-malware vendors
- Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide warns of credit card breach
- ESET Parental Control: Parents Can Help Their Children Explore Online Safely
- Thales delivers high performance, low latency data protection for data in transit
- One of the World’s largest transit agencies doubles down on safety and security with Qognify
- ALPRO ON DOOR DUTY AT ASDA
- Powered gate safety under spotlight following court hearing
- Unisys recognised as a leading global provider of managed security services
- After Paris: What Needs to Be Changed?
- Pulse Secure provides customized learning experience with new Education Centre
- PISTOL OWNED BY CHURCHILL DURING WORLD WAR 2 FOR SALE AT BONHAMS
- Legal professionals are ignoring best practice by using insecure methods when sending and sharing sensitive information