30 June 2016|
London: A survey of enterprises conducted by BroadGroup at the recent Datacloud Europe congress which took place in Monaco revealed new evidence of their intention for future deployment of IT assets.
30 June 2016|
ISO 14001 and 50001 certifications make British cloud and network provider one of the most highly certified technology companies
London, U.K.: British cloud and networking provider, Exponential-e, has been awarded two ISO (International Organisation for Standardisation) certifications recognising energy and environmental management across its business. Between May 2015 and May 2016, Exponential-e reduced its carbon footprint by a total of 68%. The ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 Standards are an addition to Exponential-e’s five existing certifications across security, business continuity, quality and service management, making the company one of the only technology providers to hold this many ISO certificates.
30 June 2016|
Following the result of the EU referendum this morning, Aftab Afzal, SVP & GM EMEA at NSFOCUS IB reacts: "Brexit will have impact on the industry as a whole. However it is too early to speculate on this being positive or negative. The coming weeks and months will be a telling time. Cyber security is a global challenge and not EU specific. With the vote being so close, the unrest will translate into some increased cyber attacks and organisations at the forefront should take extra caution. As many cyber security vendors report dollar revenues, currency market volatility could see some prices increased.
- Thales survey reveals record rise in use of encryption
- Anonymous bank takedown a wakeup call for behavioural biometrics
- ARMED FORCES DAY CELEBRATED ACROSS THE COUNTRY
- Wireless security skills need to prepare for the IoT age
- Opengear achieves Cisco Compatibility Certification With the Cisco Solution Partner Programme
- BSIA STATEMENT ON THE EU REFERENDUM
- Brexit: “The vote in favor of Brexit has been a rejection of the EU’s vision of a world run by and for big business"
- Easing the worry of transporting high value products and equipment
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- UK Will Be More Vulnerable to Cyber Attacks By Leaving the EU, says IT Security Industry
- Databarracks recognised for second consecutive year in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Disaster Recovery as a Service
- INSURERS OFFER BETTER DEAL FOR ARMED FORCES PERSONNEL
- Broadsoft and Snom Technology introduce 100% Opex Model for Cloud UC Services
- NSI launches Powered Gates Certification Scheme at IFSEC
- Qognify wins Government Security News’ 2016 Airport, Seaport and Border Security Awards