25 May 2016|
The White House, Washington
Just three weeks into my presidency, I made a promise to the people of Elkhart, Indiana.
It was the first city I visited as President. Folks there had been hit harder by the recession than almost anywhere else in America. The unemployment rate was on its way to nearly twenty percent. Companies that had sustained that community for years were shedding jobs at an alarming speed -- and hardworking families were losing their homes and health care along with those jobs.
25 May 2016|
Maritime vessels are under significant threat of cyber-attack because many are carrying outdated software and were not designed with cyber security in mind, according to new research.
But operators could easily mitigate against such dangers by updating security systems, improving ship design and providing better training for crews, the study led by Plymouth University’s Maritime Cyber Threats Research Group suggests.
25 May 2016|
Fundraisers from all over the country are getting ready for Blesma Week – the fundraising initiative that raises money for Blesma, The Limbless Veterans, a charity that supports injured service personnel.
Starting on Monday 06 June, Blesma Week looks to encourage people to get involved with fundraising for Blesma either by running their own event, or by joining one already organised by the charity.
- BeyondTrust CEO named finalist for the EY Entrepreneur of the Year Awards
- CyberUK 2016: Amulet Hotkey PCoIP Zero Clients Certified as Secure by UK Government
- Five most common myths about Web security
- TALKTALK ADOPTS SKYGUARD’S MYSOS LONE WORKER ALARMS TO PROTECT THEIR ENGINEERS
- Tools, skills and budgets can help developers fight rise in Web app cyber attacks
- Logicalis Europe announces membership of Global Strategic Foresight Initiative
- Tectrade brings copy data management to the UK with Catalogic Software
- MOBOTIX appoints new member of its supervisory Board
- ASC meets evidence-proof recording and archiving required by MiFID II
- Thales hardware security modules achieve common criteria EAL4+ Certification
- Imprivata UK to unveil latest range of security solutions at InfoSec Europe
- Tripwire on Hackers Targeting US Presidential Candidates
- 1 in 4 Britons would allow their data sharing with third parties for discount services
- Hongqiao Airport uses Qognify’s solution to ensure safety
- Scammers impersonate cybersecurity brands - how widescale is the problem?