28 July 2016|
· Partnership enhances services for digital transformation in the public sector
Eduserv, the not-for-profit provider of IT services for the public sector, has enhanced its services for digital transformation by partnering with Microsoft as a Cloud Solutions Provider.
The new partnership sees Microsoft Azure and Office 365 added to Eduserv’s services, giving customers more options to move to the cloud and build the foundations for digital transformation.
Microsoft Azure adds to the existing managed cloud services covered by Eduserv’s Assured Hybrid Cloud. By connecting to Eduserv’s accredited cloud platform or to public clouds including Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure, customers can take a secure and progressive approach to cloud migration and digital transformation.
28 July 2016|
SEATTLE, WA: ExtraHop has announced three key leadership changes, readying the company for its next phase of growth. First, the company has appointed Arif Kareem, former president of Fluke Networks and networking and telecommunications industry veteran, as its new Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
28 July 2016|
Canadian news organizations are reporting on a data breach of the personal information of government employees:
“A dysfunctional compensation system that's withholding paycheques from federal workers has also been breaching their privacy, CBC News has learned. Newly released documents show senior officials were warned as early as Jan. 18 that the new Phoenix system has a flaw that allows widespread access to employees' personnel records, including social insurance numbers.”
- WinMagic survey finds 23% of businesses claim to stop a data breach a day
- SentinelOne Establishes $1 million cyber threat protection guarantee giving first-ever industry assurance against growing threats
- New study reveals software pricing and licensing trends are transforming the enterprise software market
- 5 Things to Check When Choosing Video Analytics
- Liverpool to host Armed Forces Day 2017
- Celebration of buzz in the air at this year's Emergency Services Show
- LOCKEN extends frontiers of access control beyond traditional boundary
- 380 MOBOTIX Outdoor Cameras installed at ancient Roman City - Pompeii
- OF FOOLS OF THE MIDDLE BELT, ONE NORTH AND PASTORAL JIHADISM...WAKE UP, O YE FOOLS AND SLEEPERS!
- Nearly six million fraud and cyber crimes last year
- Hacker steals 1.6 million accounts from top mobile game's forum
- Hacker steals 1.6 million accounts from Clash of Kings forum
- Tenable Network Security names seasoned security leader Dave Cole as Chief Product Officer
- Dimension data helps police keep Tour de Yorkshire fans informed and safe
- Al Murabit Security Services first Iraqi company awarded international industry leading accreditation from UKAS