09 October 2015|
London: Ipswitch has announced the findings of its 2015 Wearable Technology Survey* which polls IT professionals from businesses and organisations within the United Kingdom. This year’s survey reveals concerns about wearable technology in the workplace.
Almost half (49%) of IT professionals are running networks that have smart watches connecting to them via Wi-Fi. 43 per cent have fitness bands connecting, almost a fifth (17%) have health monitoring devices and 12 per cent have recording and photography gear.
Only seven per cent of all respondents say that their company provides wearable technology to its own workers. This is despite a quarter (25%) of IT professionals saying in a similar survey** in October 2014 that they expected to introduce wearable technology within the next year.
08 October 2015|
SAN FRANCISCO, US / LONDON, UK: RiskIQ has announced that it has acquired PassiveTotal to expand its portfolio into threat analysis. The newly released PassiveTotal Platform, supported by RiskIQ threat data, enables analysts to map out the attack footprint of adversaries. Organisations now have visibility and controls to address existing threats present in their digital footprints, as well as the malicious infrastructures used to carry out attacks.
08 October 2015|
KEMP Technologies today announced that it has been included in the Gartner 2015 Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs) for the third consecutive year – this time as the only vendor in the Visionaries quadrant.
KEMP delivers the same application delivery services across virtual, cloud, and purpose built hardware appliances, empowering customers with a wide range of deployment options. Additionally, KEMP offers the only ADC software on the market that runs bare metal on leading x86 server brands such as HP, Dell, Cisco, Oracle, and Fujitsu. KEMP supports customers on their journey towards more elastic and fluid application infrastructure with native operation in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and VMware vCloud. Combined with an innovative SDN/NFV strategy, this makes KEMP the ideal application delivery solution for enterprises, regardless of the specific technology roadmap that they are executing on.
- Lone Worker companies show support for National Personal Safety Day 2015
- Nuix promotes international cybersecurity adviser Stuart Clarke to cyber-CTO
- Summoning Mr President, VP and SGF to the People's Accountability Tribunal over the N70 million Independence jamboree
- Digital Guardian now delivers next generation data protection to endpoint, network, cloud and mobile devices
- The Dilemma of King Rehoboam and His Hidden Agenda
- £78,000 GUN FINDS IN SCOTLAND – INCLUDING SAS STIRLING GUNS - BRING BONHAMS TO SEARCH FOR MORE
- POLICE ABUSE
- Cordant security to man Leicester Conference
- Come experience Composites at Augsburg
- Majority of organizations still gambling with IT security
- The Co-operative Group selects Eckoh to strengthen payment security
- Indyme gets ready for its first UK award
- Organisational security and resilience in todays climate of extreme threats
- PPE sector in Turkey, a fast growing market for Mapa Professionnel
- Can CTF players replace professional penetration testers?