28 October 2016|
A major vulnerability has been found in Schneider Electric’s industrial controller management software that would allow hackers to remotely executie code on industrial networks:
28 October 2016|
Sunday 30th October will see British Summer Time (BST) officially coming to an end, with extended hours of darkness now upon us. Personal safety should always be of the utmost importance year round, but particularly during these darker nights, where the risks of crime or accidents can be increased. As such, the British Security Industry Association (BSIA) is keen to provide advice to employers and employees in particular about the importance of lone worker safety.
27 October 2016|
Vinaphone to benefit from market leading security & monetisation solution
Malta: Go-to partner in A2P monetisation and revenue assurance for mobile operators, HAUD, is now providing its market leading SMS and SS7 solution to Vinaphone, one of the largest mobile network operators (MNOs) in Vietnam.
- FireMon acquires FortyCloud for multi-cloud management capabilities
- New WhatsApp Sainsbury’s scam
- Public calls for deletion of data unlawfully collected by UK Government
- Data protection veteran is backup, recovered and running after brief retirement
- CNL Software expands Americas Operations
- New study shows intellectual property is good for the European economy
- Mirantis & Openwave Mobility collaborate on Subscriber Data Management for NFV
- U.S. AND CANADA BRING HOMELAND SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO MILIPOL QATAR
- Digital brings fresh challenges for three quarters of CIOs
- BeyondTrust CEO, Kevin Hickey, elected to Arizona Technology Council
- vCPE technology will create a “win-win” situation for business end-users and network service providers, says ZTE
- AV-TEST: Secucloud Mobile Security App named as one of the world’s five best protection solutions for Android
- Greenwave Systems: “The Internet of Things is not new or revolutionary...
- First of the UK’s new nuclear deterrent submarines named
- Pulse Secure launches promotion to simplify moving up to secure access