22 May 2013|
Yesterday evening a large tornado touched down near Moore, Oklahoma, leaving massive destruction in its path. Our thoughts and prayers remain with the families and communities affected by the tornadoes.
22 May 2013|
Competition tests Ricardo-developed component models
Ricardo has announced that it successfully administered the Fast Adaptable Next-Generation Ground Vehicle (FANG) Mobility/Drivetrain Challenge for the United States Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA), the first of three planned FANG competitions. The competition tested a number of innovative new software tools, including a component model library developed by Ricardo under DARPA’s Component, Context, and Manufacturing Model Library (C2M2L) project.
22 May 2013|
Below is an enterprise blog from Dana Tamir, Director of Product Marketing, Trusteer, which discusses the need for enterprise credentials protection.
The Daily Telegraph is the latest victim in a series of high-profile attacks against media organizations. The group that is behind these attacks, the ‘Syrian Electronic Army’ (SEA), has hijacked Twitter accounts and online operations of several media organizations, including the Financial Times, The Guardian, Associated Press, Al Jazeera, the BBC, and even the satirical newspaper ‘The Onion’. Hacking into Twitter accounts provides the hacktivist group with a new way to influence global agendas and censor the press. But the risk can be much higher. If instead of targeting Twitter accounts the hackers take over enterprise employee accounts, and access critical enterprise systems, the impact to the organization can be devastating.
- Wi-Fi client security weaknesses still prevalent as mobile vendors ignore the issue
- U.S. Army awards Cubic $21 million foreign military sales training contract
- New partner portal, more incentives and additional rebates for top performers reflect Tufin’s commitment to the channel
- Lancope: Lessons need to be learned from the latest state-sponsored attacks on media organisations
- Huawei rules tech world…wins the "Best Integrated IMS Solution" Award at the IMS World Forum 2013 in Barcelona
- Leader’s boy’s volcanic tendency gives Ki-moon sleepless nights
- BSIA appoints Patrick Dealtry Chair new Lone Worker Section
- Bojo and MPS launch competition to design new Met HQs
- Fleet operators urged to buckle up as cash-for-crash crime wave sweeps across Britain
- Imtradex raises unobtrusive communication to a new level
- Prolexic tracks more than 47 million DDoS attack Bots worldwide
- LG bullet proves a popular choice with the UK installer
- Opengear named "Cool Vendor" in the Gartner IT/OT alignment and integration report
- 2020 Vision for Cambium at Digital Scotland 2013
- BSIA showcases importance of data destruction in brand new video